Applies to first-time and non-first-time homebuyers who purchase homes in targeted Pennsylvania counties.
KEYSTONE FLEX WITH K-FIT
ELIGIBLE BORROWERS MAY RECEIVE:
A forgivable down payment and closing cost assistance loan, up to 5% of the purchase price or appraised value, with 10% forgiven each year over 10 years.*
Can be used on Conventional, FHA, VA or USDA Loans.
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must have a minimum 660 credit score.
- Minimum loan amount is $500.
- Maximum qualifying income limit for borrowers is $162,000. (Household income is not required).
- Maximum purchase limit is $461,400.
- Assistance can only be used for the minimum required down payment and/or closing costs.
- The applicants’ liquid assets cannot be greater than $50,000 after deducting the funds needed to close on the loan.